Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year...

The arrival of the New Year is a time to reflect on the year gone by. I am fortunate that in the last year again as in previous years, I met many fantastic and interesting people through my blogs right here. Thanks a lot about that, and I promise that in the coming year, will try to make more poignant posts.

Since I am not great at penning those New Year messages, I just make my content as simple as I can.

Wishing you all a Happy New Year. Enjoy, smile, shine on in life, and just be yourself and in-case, you have made any resolutions for this year, tell me later at the end of 31622400 seconds, how far you succeeded in living up to those resolutions.

Picture 028

Here is a wunnerful post to mark the New Year, but read this post with a soupçon of Tabasco, as says Indiequill. Hehehehe :)
I have here a couple of recipes that are guaranteed to engender a false sense of euphoria and send you vomiting into the nearest toilet bowl at your metabolism’s leisure. In the interests of full disclosure, I should tell you that my bartending experience is... well, nil. So, er, you’ve been warned. Enjoy!
Keep reading and remain connected.

(Note, the pic was taken in a small florist shop)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home