Thursday, November 22, 2007

Isn't it True...

I was blog dead for a while, sorry about that but will start posting again.


You need not leave your room. Remain sitting at your table and listen. You need not even listen, simply wait, just learn to become quiet, and still, and solitary. The world will freely offer itself to you to be unmasked. It has no choice; it will roll in ecstasy at your feet. -- Franz Kafka

Keep reading and remain connected.

(Took this pic near my house, the place where I stay and was fortunate to have my camera with me then.)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger Anupama said...

Beautiful picture...and to think you saw this view from the confines of your place! Truly, if one keeps her eyes open, all beauty is lying right out there...

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Frater P.A. said...

Nice pic, reminds me of dreary winters in Milwaukee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home