Sunday, March 02, 2008

Jalta Hii Jaye...

Hey, what is your name?

My name is Roshni. I don't know but different people call me by different names, some call me Tejaswini and some call me Ruchi.

Roshni

But you know what....I dislike the most. My live is so short lived that sometimes, I feel that, wish I could have lived a little longer.

But then, does the time span that one lives matter? No generic answers to this. Again to each it's own. For some small is big and for few big is small.

Ruchi

But mere dost,

In this world you could easily,
Get lost, embodying bigness.
But then at least, there are few who can
see the beautiful darkness.
And when the flare journeys
from flickering to fading mode,
it discovers a dream and a tender idea.

What's that dream or big bang idea ?

In the temporal riches of life, still someone keeps enunciating 'jalta hi jaye'. I just love that attitude.

Tejaswini

Keep reading and remain connected.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home