Wednesday, April 18, 2007

What is it ?

I call this simplicity, well can’t think of any word just at the drop of a hat. But ironically, simplicity is not a very simple word to define, in part because it is comprehended and personified in so many different flavors and tones. And on top of that for a wide variety of reasons.

The night was dark, the crowd was in trance as the music was enchanting, and one sight arrested my attention. This expression was more powerful than everything around me, both animate and inanimate. My fingers clicked on the shutter and the end result is earthy simplicity.

Simplicity is harmonious and appropriate. Though, I am not that erudite in the rich classical literature, but know for a fact that even Leonardo Da Vinci said, "simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."

To me it plays on the idea that being simple isn't banal, it's elegant, graceful and freshness.

Keep reading and remain connected.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good observation n a great pic

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Sur said...

hehe,I knew that the picture had caught your fancy when you showed to me.As for ur idea of simplicity, bang on the target!

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger s said...

reminds me dennis ritchie had said this sometime: "UNIX is simple. It just takes a genius to understand its. simplicity."

nice pic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home