Monday, March 09, 2009

Summer is on...

sitting with my knees close to my chest,
with a different silence,
my lungs and my nose inhale the dry morning air,
there is a sudden change around.
winter is all gone,
leaves crackling in front of my door step.

Standing out

roosting like an eagle at my place,
i see the streets which appear hebetudinous.
kids hurrying to school,
running over a bed of jacaranda.
withered grass meets drooped leaves,
they say summer is on.

Isolated from others

Keep reading and remain connected.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger RAJI MUTHUKRISHNAN said...

The pictures tell the story so well expressed in the verse.

 
At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a lovely poem........y did u stop writing? what happened after march 2009?guess no posts since then..

 
At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry.. after march 2010 no posts :)
commenting as anonymous has its own disadvantages.. cant edit our own comments :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home